- A Charity registered in Singapore since 2001.
- The Asia Pacific Hospice Palliative Care Network (APHN) is an umbrella body for services dedicated to providing quality hospice and palliative care within the Asia Pacific region.
- Visit us at https://aphn.org/ to know more about us.
About the Charity Art sales
- A collection of life art pieces through self care expression.
- Impelled by the COVID-19 pandemic, we hope to soothe the pent-up anxiety.
- Not only targeted at healthcare professionals but also the family members, caregivers and friends.
- The proceeds for the Art sales will all go into providing resource to improve patient care.
- The proceeds for the Art sales will all go into providing resources to build Palliative Care Services and improve patient care especially in the low and middle income region in Asia.
- Visit www.lifeaskeddeath.com to find out more.
Our work in Asia..